Saturday 23 March 2013

Updates...

Morning all from an equinox wind blown Tradgardland.
I have begun to prepare for the final push towards Paul's Centenary event in April.The lead is looked out,I emailed Giles at Dorset Soldiers about the remaining pieces I need to finish my smallish Army White force.In the interim I have been distracted by this-
A photograph of General Von Bergman -commander in chief of the army of the Duchy of Tradgardland circa 1912. I am attempting to model him and his beloved folding bicycle not to mention Matilda, Dowager Duchess of Tradgardland and Duke Albert's mother...
Hopefully I will have some piccies soon...
I have put  a link to some pages about the Duchy of Tradgardland in a link at the top of the page,do pop by if you get a chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment