Thursday 7 May 2009

New Uniform/Help with figs...

It has been very busy of late and I am aware I have not posted much of late. Tonight I have decided to post the New Swiss uniform of 1914. I am considering using AIP plastic figs to depict it with Dorset heads added. I would value your advice which plastic figs would fit the bill best. Many thanks in anticipation for your help. I do not feel very confident with painting the plastic figs but it has financial and time potentialities which appeal to me very much.
I have been organising an army list with units tied to areas of Switzerland with regard to recruitment/mobilisation. I will probably depict mountain troops and an inf div including them. The TVAG has kindly customised a flag for the Thun Mountain ( many,many thanks Sir) infantry which come from an area commanding views of the Eiger,Jungfrau and Doldenhorn! It is fitting army red/white should contain such an accomplished unit...





















No comments:

Post a Comment